Week one of my 30-Day Windows Phone Challenge is over. Here are some highlights:
- I already upgraded my phone
- “Metro” is still dope
- I’m not dying without apps (so far)
- Essential apps I need
- Missing apps that arent the end of the world (yet)
- Mobile-friendly sites step up
I just wanted to get my thoughts down on video and go over some of my early impressions of using Windows Phone exclusively.
30- Day Windows Phone Challenge – Week One Impressions
Be sure to follow the hashtag #BrothaWinPhone for tidbits of my challenge. You can also hit me up on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ with any tips & tricks, or insight or information you think I should check out.
Latest posts by Terrance Gaines (see all)
- UE BOOM Bluetooth Speaker – Best One Yet? - March 24, 2014
- How Do You Manage Your Business Expenses BrothaTech? - March 20, 2014
- Microsoft Office for iPad Coming Soon? - March 19, 2014