If you’re looking for a solid case for your brand-new iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, but don’t want to spend a ton of bucks, you might want to check out the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle.
Sure, the name sounds silly, but I’ve used this case for my iPhone 6 and never had a problem with it. The features that caught my eye are:
- Minimalist style that doesn’t add extra bulk
- Raised bezel that keeps the iPhone screen from touching a surface when laid down on it’s face
- Military-grade Shock-absorbing rubber material that protects from accidental drops
- Bumper-style case, but with clear scratch-resistant back that proctects the back of the phone
- Multiple style choices (Rounded or chamfered edges) and multiple colors.
…And of course the prices maxes out of $15 bucks on Amazon. Can’t beat that with a stick.