I am on a train this morning, so I don’t feel like doing a full post. But I still wanted to alert those folks having issues with their WordPress mobile apps for Apple devices (I’m looking at you @Jess_Benton) that I just got a serious update in my iTunes queue that includes some key fixes that may help you guys out.
I’m not gonna list them individually, but I did snap a screenshot so you can take a look.
After looking at the tiny words on the image, It looks like I may just have to list the updates:
– Fix for landscape orientation issue when editing posts.
– Fix for incorrect date/time on publish.
– Fix for sync issues when viewing posts.
– Fix for problems connecting to WordPress.org blogs using HTTP Auth.
– Fix for crash during Autosave check after publish.
– Fix for intermittent failures when uploading media.
– Fix for crash when editing WordPress.org blog settings.
– Improved HTML output for media uploads.
– Improved handling of XML-RPC endpoints for WordPress.org blogs.
– Improved UX when adding WordPress.org blogs.
– Added in-app crash reporting system.
– Added option to use HTML 4 tags when embedding video in a post.
The landscape update alone is worth the update if you ask me
(that is, if you even care to ask)
So open up the App Store on your iOS device and download WordPress for iOS
Looks like ended up doing a full post after all. Oh well, the things I do for you guys…
– From my iPad